Skip to main content
Artist News

During Hard Times, Choose To Worship, Says Rend Collective

By March 27, 2020No Comments

Out of dark and troubling times often comes the best worship music. Rend Collective released their ‘Choose To Worship’ album today. Download it now. 

“There are mountaintop moments in all our lives – where we breathe in the goodness of God and breathe out His praises just as naturally and reflexively as our physical breath. Unfortunately the amount of time we spend on this “worship sweet spot” probably totals up to be about 0.1 percent of our lives. So what do we do with the other 99.9 percent? We choose to worship,” they wrote about the release.

“Life is hard. Worship will not always or even usually be our default setting. It’s not initially natural to respond to a cancer diagnosis, or the death of a loved one or a major career setback with a song of praise and trust. But like a pilot encountering dangerous landing conditions, when these storms gather over us we have to switch off autopilot, wrestle back the controls and manually, intentionally choose worship. Because God is still worthy in the valley. He is good when life is not. And that’s the anchor of our souls.”

Join Rend Collective tonight – Friday, March 27, for Socially Distant Worship Club pt. 3 at 2pm CT/7pm GMT on Instagram Stories & Facebook Live.

Jesus Culture released a music video for “Gold,” featuring Katie Torwalt. Watch it HERE!

Mack Brock brings his new music video for “Even the Impossible.” See it HERE and download it today!

Cody Carnes recently released his new album “Run to the Father.” Get more HERE!

Cody, his wife Kari Jobe and Elevation Worship also recently recorded “The Blessing,” which is sweeping the nation. Hear it HERE!

Watch Zach Williams’ new music video for ‘Empty Grave.” See it HERE! The song comes from his new album Rescue Story, which is out now.

For lots more new music releases, check out New Release Today! Click HERE to get weekly articles and new music!

Leave a Reply