Music brings us together in ways nothing else can. We can praise God in the midst of our struggles and pain. We decided to focus on love today! We are focusing on the first and second commandments – to love God and to love your neighbor as yourself! So, here are our Top 10 Christian Songs about Love! Please let us know if we have left out your favorite in the comments below!
1. Love Unstoppable album by Fred Hammond with Prelude by BreeAnn Michelle & Darius Sean Hammond
2. Love Theory by Kirk Franklin
3. Love Broke Thru by TobyMac
4. God So Loved by We The Kingdom
5. God So Loved by Hillsong Worship (completely different song, but the same powerful message!)
6. How He Loves by Crowder or HERE
7. Love by We Are Messengers feat. Mali Music
8. Let us Love by NEEDTOBREATHE
9. Love Has Come by Mark Schultz
10. The Same Love by Paul Baloche
“Love Has Come” by Mark Schultz and The Pleasant Grove A.M.E. Zion Methodist Church Choir in Charlotte, NC Choir Directed by Edmund Brown.
Gospel music artist Jekalyn Carr has released some new music – two singles called Power of Love and Changing your Story! Check out her new releases NOW!
And here’s another sweet song and music video, just for fun by Mali Music: Heavy Love